2019 Tour is here.
|For more information click on the following link. Click Here
|Roberta Stang is the Red Deer Royals Tour Manager you can reach her by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tour payment schedule:
- September $500
- October $500
- November $500
- December $500
- January $500
- February $500
- March $500
- April $450
|** Half of tour payment must be paid by January 30th.
** Tour must be paid in full by May 1st.
Please see Tour Policy for more details.
Brief Itinerary including performances
- Thursday July 18: Royals members will meet at the Fieldhouse to board buses to Calgary Airport (likely in early afternoon), then board flight to London.
- Saturday July 20th: Performance in London
- Monday July 22: Performance/parade location to be determined
- Tuesday July 23:Performance on Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool
- Thursday July 25: Travel to Dublin via ferry
- Saturday July 27: World Association of Marching Show Bands – competition in Limerick (University of Limerick)
- Sunday July 28: Parade in Limerick
- Monday July 29: Performance in Eyre Square, Galway City
- Tuesday July 30: Depart from Dublin for Calgary – arrive in Red Deer late evening/night
Acceptable Luggage Size
Please add the height of the suitcase including wheels, plus the width and the depth. The total number should not exceed 62″.
The weight must not exceed 50 lbs (pack light on the way there in order to have room for souvenirs on the way home).
Marching Uniform will not be in the member’s personal luggage.