The Red Deer Royals partners with the Westerner to provide fundraising opportunities for the members. Please use the form below to sign up for catering shifts.
All catering volunteers must be at least 15 years of age. Please ensure you have read the Catering-Guidelines before you volunteer to cater. If you require any additional information, please contact Delmy Ramos email@example.com.
- Clothing. WHITE collared dress shirt ONLY, BLACK dress pants/skirts ONLY, BLACK shoes, Hair tied back … NO yoga pants, NO t-shirts, NO polo shirts, NO mini skirts, NO shorts, NO hats, NO sandals, NO open toed shoes.
- Time and Place to arrive. Need to be at the kitchen 15 minutes prior to the event. Kitchen is located in the old Red Deer Catering kitchen – Lower Level.
- When you arrive at the kitchen, find the sign up sheet and initial by your name that you are present.
- You MUST stay til the end of your shift and you MUST arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift.
- Breaks. Supper break(s) will be given in groups at different times during the evening to ensure there is always a group actively catering.
- Please be aware that you will potentially be doing a lot of walking, depending on the job you are assigned, as well as lifting of trays of dishes.
- Please read the complete Catering Guidelines in the link above.
- The Royals are partnered with the Ultimate Science Trip group to do catering at the Westerner. Let’s work together to make this a great working relationship.
- Westerner Catering contact during events – Jeremy
Please adhere to these requests from the Westerner so that we can maintain this fundraiser for the Good of the Royals.
Please note the end of your shift times are approximate and you must be 15 years or older to volunteer