The Red Deer Royals partners with Red Deer Catering to provide fundraising opportunities for the members. Please use the form below to sign up for catering shifts.
All catering volunteers must be at least 15 years of age. Please ensure you have read the Catering Guidelines 2016-17 before you volunteer to cater. If you require any additional information, please contact Nicole Lorrain email@example.com.
When signing up for a catering shift please be aware of the following:
- Members receive $8/hour for every shift they work and the Royals get $4/hour.
- In the first week of posting (April 19-25) you can only sign up for one shift per member. If you sign up for more we will be removing you without consulting with you which one you would prefer.
- In the second week (April 26-May 2) the shifts will be opened up and you can sign up for one more shift/member.
- In the third week (May 3-10) all remaining shifts will be up for grabs.
- Please do not sign up for waitlists until the third week unless the event is full.
The following event has additional information:
*July 1–members cannot sign up for the event because of the performances that day.
**July 1 volunteers will be paid $14/hour as the contribution from Red Deer Catering was increased to attract enough volunteers.
Start Time: 5:15 pmEnd Time: 10:00 pm